Audi TT RS debuts at Frankfurt Motor ShowSeptember 15, 2019
At its stand in Frankfurt, the German company introduced an updated sports coupe.
Despite the fact that Audi has already announced plans to complete the production of the TT family coupe and cabriolet due to low customer demand, digging experts have still released a facelift version of the model.
For the performance of the updated TT RS, the 2.5-liter TFSI five-cylinder engine with 394 hp is still responsible and 480 nm of torque. The transmission uses a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission that transmits torque to all four wheels via the Quattro all-wheel drive system.
This time, developers paid much attention to the interior, which received new shades in the framework of the RS Design design package: red and blue. The Audi TT RS virtual cockpit sensor group remains standard.
The “charged” Audi TT RS Coupe 2020 model year is offered to customers at a price of 67,895 US dollars
- New Nissan Sentra debuts at Los Angeles Auto Show
- Musk creates a cult of production hell
- Virgin Galactic began training space tourists
- Boring Company began laying a high-speed tunnel under Las Vegas
- Tesla’s electric cars grow by 3% every year