Audi TT RS debuts at Frankfurt Motor ShowSeptember 15, 2019
At its stand in Frankfurt, the German company introduced an updated sports coupe.
Despite the fact that Audi has already announced plans to complete the production of the TT family coupe and cabriolet due to low customer demand, digging experts have still released a facelift version of the model.
For the performance of the updated TT RS, the 2.5-liter TFSI five-cylinder engine with 394 hp is still responsible and 480 nm of torque. The transmission uses a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission that transmits torque to all four wheels via the Quattro all-wheel drive system.
This time, developers paid much attention to the interior, which received new shades in the framework of the RS Design design package: red and blue. The Audi TT RS virtual cockpit sensor group remains standard.
The “charged” Audi TT RS Coupe 2020 model year is offered to customers at a price of 67,895 US dollars
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup
- Low-mileage Cadillac XLR-V goes on sale
- Serial Ford Bronco will not receive doors with holes