Audi tested the A6 Allroad in ScandinaviaJanuary 26, 2019
Model noticed on testing in winter conditions. The main competitors of the A6 Allroad will be the Mercedes E-Class and the Volvo V90 Cross Country.
Unlike the standard A6 Avant, the Allroad version will receive increased ground clearance, plastic body protection and other roof rails. Trim will be moved, except for small additions.
As expected, all Audi A6 Allroad will be offered with a soft hybrid system. A 3.0-liter TDI engine will be available, which comes in two versions: 231 hp and 286 hp There is also a 2.0-liter engine that generates 204 hp. The lineup will also include a 3.0-liter TFSI engine, which will provide 340 hp. The company is currently working on a hybrid that will receive a 2.0-liter engine. The A6 Allroad will be sold exclusively with the Quattro all-wheel drive system.
The new Audi A6 Allroad will be unveiled in March at the Geneva Motor Show. It will go on sale in the second half of the year.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network