Audi SQ2 not too successfully passed the moose testMay 30, 2019
The Audi SQ2 crossover is equipped with a 2.0-liter engine that generates 300 hp. and 400 Nm of torque. It has a compact size, light and low, so it was assumed that the model will be very agile. Audi SQ2 did not pass the moose test too successfully
However, as the moose test showed, it is not. The test simulates sudden maneuvers, with the help of which the driver tries to drive around an object that unexpectedly appeared on the road. At a speed of 79 km / h, the SQ2 showed strong understeer, which is why the driver at the last moment refused to turn before the last row of cones. He explained that the car simply would not have passed into a given zone.
As a possible “medicine”, a different weight distribution and a reworked rear part of the model are named.
At speeds up to 75 km / h, the Audi SQ2 performed as expected. However, even here the driver noted an over-reaction of the suspension, “not at the level of a Jeep, but it may be quite enough to frighten you a little”.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones