Audi showed on the video how an electric motor e-tron is arrangedFebruary 11, 2019
Another proof that everything is brilliant is simple.
In the first serial electric car Audi e-tron is a pair of electric motors, each of which drives its axle. This is an easy way to drive a full drive. What’s more interesting e-tron – tell its creators.
The design of the electric motor Audi e-tron is noticeably simpler than that of traditional DICs. The simplicity of design means greater reliability and service life.
The rear engine outputs 140 kW (plus 25 kW in a special Boost mode), the front provides up to 125 kW (plus 10 kW extra). Together, engines produce up to 265 kW and 561 Nm in the normal mode, or 300 kW and 664 Nm in the short-term Boost mode. As a result, the crossover with heavy batteries is capable of developing speeds of 100 km / h in just 6.6 seconds, and in Boost mode – for 5.7 seconds. The maximum speed is limited to 200 km / h.
- Unique 1971 Datsun 240Z will be sold at auction
- Mysterious crossover Renault photographed in Barcelona
- There is new information about the Volkswagen Golf GTI
- Nissan first introduced Leaf Nismo RC electric car in Europe
- First impressions of the electric concept Mercedes Vision EQS