Audi showed a new variation of the A6 sedanOctober 21, 2019
The new electrified version of the Audi A6 55 TFSI e quattro will receive a plug-in hybrid drive.
Like all plug-in hybrid Audi models, the A6 55 TFSI e quattro also includes 2 high-performance drives that deliver 367 horsepower output. Its 2.0 TFSI gasoline propulsion system delivers 252 horsepower. And the electric motor integrated in the 7-speed S tronic transmission has a 105 kW output.
It should be emphasized that the Audi A6 55 TFSI e quattro is positioned as a sports car. Up to 100 km / h, it accelerates in 5.6 seconds and accelerates to a maximum of 250 km / h. On a single charge, the novelty can cover a distance of 53 km at a maximum speed of 135 km / h. This modification is the only plug-in hybrid luxury sedan with an all-wheel drive system.
Customers also have access to the optional S line exterior kit, which includes black exterior mirror housings, LED matrix lights, sports seats, 4-zone automatic air conditioning, sports suspension, 19-inch wheels and red brake calipers.
A hybrid sedan with a plug-in module can already be ordered in Germany at an initial cost of 68,850 euros
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers