Audi RS7 and SQ8 passed tests on German autobahnJanuary 26, 2019
The company is testing two models at once on German roads. New Audi RS7 tried to disguise under the standard A7, but the model was given a large oval exhaust pipes. It can also be noted that in the back there is a warning in German, which says that the car is a test mule, which is used to test the brake system.
It is estimated that the new Audi RS7 will get a 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 that produces 650 hp. (485 kW). It will be supplemented by an eight-speed automatic transmission, as well as an all-wheel drive system. According to rumors, they can later offer a more powerful option, which will use the transmission from the Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid. Its capacity will be 680 hp. (507 kW).
Also on the road brought Audi SQ8. It will be offered with different engines depending on market requirements. So, in Europe will be offered a hybrid with a 4.0-liter diesel V8, which will provide 429 hp (320 kW) and 900 Nm of torque. In the US, the 3.0-liter turbocharged V6 is expected to be offered. A “hot” RS version with a V8 engine will be released later.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry