Audi RS5 fights with the new Porsche 911 in dragFebruary 1, 2020
Bloggers have compared the Audi RS5 with the new Porsche 911 drag.
Carwow YouTube channel leaders compared the Audi RS5 with the new Porsche 911 during a direct race. The 992 Porsche 911 Carrera S rear-wheel drive coupe and RS5 Sportback all-wheel-drive liftback took part in testing, and the car’s power is 450 hp. Bloggers appreciated the dynamics of acceleration during the race at 402 meters and on the go with 79 km / h. One aspect of the comparison was to check the braking performance.
Audi RS5 Sportback drives a 2.9-liter powerplant with 450 hp, which is combined with an 8-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive system. The cost of a liftback in the UK is about 70 thousand pounds
Porsche 911 uses a boxer 3.0-liter unit, which develops peak power by 70 Nm of torque less than that of the opponent. The car is equipped with rear-wheel drive, and a preselective robotized gearbox with 8 steps acts as a transmission. It is worth noting that the 911 is 200 kg lighter than the RS5 Sportback. Porsche was more expensive than Audi at 23 thousand pounds.
During the quarter-mile race, the difference between sports cars was 0.2 seconds, and when braking at a speed of 113 km / h the difference was about 2 meters.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles