Audi RS Q8 spotted on testingMay 31, 2019
Model noticed on the German road during testing. A 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged TFSI engine will be installed under its hood, which is also used by the Lamborghini Urus and Porsche Cayenne. In the Audi RS Q8, its power will be between the performance of these two models – from 550 to 650 hp. The RS Q8 engine is expected to generate 605 hp.
Rumors suggest the emergence of a model and a hybrid transmission from the Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid under the hood. In this case, the power can be 670 hp (500 kW), the torque will reach 850 Nm.
You can see that the front bumper has been completely redesigned to make room for a more aggressive front grille with a honeycomb pattern. The rear bumper and rear diffuser have also been upgraded. The production version is expected to get brighter exterior colors. Also, the Audi RS Q8 will receive new adaptive suspension settings, all-wheel drive, adaptive anti-roll bars, etc.
Trim, as expected, will not have significant differences from the standard Q8, with the exception of more sporty accents. These include Alcantara inserts and carbon fiber trim.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network