Audi RS Q3 will bypass AmericaFebruary 22, 2020
This “hot” German crossover will not indulge in the United States. For fans of the brand in America, this will be pretty sad news.
Audi boasts a rich range of models – from sedans to station wagons, SUVs and sports supercars. RS models are especially popular among fans of the German automaker – the “charged” version is now available not only for sedans and station wagons, but also for SUVs. This, for example, Audi RS Q3 and the more elegant RS Q3 Sportback, released back last fall for the car market in Europe. The latter model is distinguished by the coupe-shaped profile popular today and a roof lowered by 4.5 cm.
After the debut of new products in the Old World, American customers of the brand still had a ray of hope that the “hot” Q3 would reach the USA.
According to the foreign portal motor1.com, citing a recent report from Motor Authority, these plans will not come true. So, the official representative of Audi USA Mark Danke told reporters that the 400-strong RS Q3 crossover will not be sold in the United States.
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network