Audi rolls in the new RS Q8July 10, 2019
On the track at the Nürburgring, the Audi RS Q8 was spotted, which was already tested in the production version. The Q8 was so popular that Audi hurried to endorse the hot RS version.
The A5 Sportback had to wait until the second generation to get the RS version, while the Q5 still doesn’t have it, although it is the most popular Audi model in some markets. Meanwhile, the Q8 is already out in two high-performance versions: diesel SQ8 TDI and RS Q8.
The prototype has received a new kit of skirts. A new front grille was installed, the size of air intakes increased markedly. The ground clearance is low because the Audi RS Q8 will use air suspension and active anti-roll bars. Rut will become wider.
The RS version will be equipped with a 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8. Power is still unknown. It is expected that it will be from 560 hp up to 605 hp, or may be even higher than expected.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26