Audi rolls in the new RS Q8July 10, 2019
On the track at the Nürburgring, the Audi RS Q8 was spotted, which was already tested in the production version. The Q8 was so popular that Audi hurried to endorse the hot RS version.
The A5 Sportback had to wait until the second generation to get the RS version, while the Q5 still doesn’t have it, although it is the most popular Audi model in some markets. Meanwhile, the Q8 is already out in two high-performance versions: diesel SQ8 TDI and RS Q8.
The prototype has received a new kit of skirts. A new front grille was installed, the size of air intakes increased markedly. The ground clearance is low because the Audi RS Q8 will use air suspension and active anti-roll bars. Rut will become wider.
The RS version will be equipped with a 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8. Power is still unknown. It is expected that it will be from 560 hp up to 605 hp, or may be even higher than expected.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV