Audi R8 and AMG G63 vs RC models: who by whom?November 18, 2019
The leading YouTube channel CarWow in the UK has become increasingly difficult to surprise its viewers. And although over the past months, inventive guys have already mixed up some extremely unusual “drag cocktails,” they are clearly not going to stop there. A fresh video is a good example.
In the next 402-meter battle, four participants lit up at once: a Mercedes-AMG G63 with a V-shaped “eight” with a capacity of 585 forces, a 610-horsepower Audi R8 V10 Plus coupe, as well as a radio-controlled pickup from Arrma Infraction (on a 1: 7 scale) and racing drone. The weight of Gelendvagen is 2.5 tons, the copter is 450 grams.
Of course, the start was behind the “electric trains”, but then the supercar from Ingolstadt was able to slightly rehabilitate the ICE concept. As a result, the drone, R8 and the radio-controlled machine (in exactly this sequence) crossed the finish line almost simultaneously. But the heavy G 63 lagged behind the trinity by one and a half seconds.
- Tesla Model 3 lost a bumper on the go
- Electro-crossover Fisker Ocean will receive the Volkswagen platform
- Budget electric crossover from Renault / Dacia shown on patent images
- The new Kia Sportage first captured on the road
- The new Rolls-Royce Ghost will have an innovative interior air purification system