Audi Q3 Sportback: a stylish new for urban roadsJuly 24, 2019
The company from Ingolstadt showed a new version of the Q3 crossover. The model has a coupe-shaped body. In addition to the new roof, the car received an expanded list of standard equipment.
Crossovers continue to capture the global market. They account for more and more sales, and among them cross-overs with a coupe-like body are derived into a separate category. Audi decided to present a stylish version of the Q3 SportBack compact crossover. In terms of dimensions, the Sportback is comparable to the standard Q3: the car reaches 4,500 millimeters in length and 1,840 millimeters in width.
Unlike the standard version, the cross-coupe already in the basic version received a sports suspension, as well as a rear three-piece folding sofa. Inside, you can note the presence of a digital instrument panel by 12.3 inches, a touch display of the multimedia system.
As a power unit under the hood offers a 1.5 – or 2.0-liter turbo engine with a capacity of up to 150 and 190 horsepower. Together with them, proposed manualt transmission and “robot.” As an option, adaptive shock absorbers and four-wheel drive are available.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published