Audi Q3 received a new basic versionNovember 13, 2020
The new Q3 will be called the Audi Q3 40 TFSI.
Audi has decided to add another trim level to the Audi Q3. In essence, this will be the basic version, the so-called “entrance ticket”. It is reported that the new product will receive the same functionality as the Audi Q3 45 TFSI, but with a smaller engine and cheaper.
Thus, the new crossover equipment will acquire a 2-liter turbo engine with 184 hp. against 228 hp in the older version, which will be paired with a 7-speed “robot” and an all-wheel drive system. In addition, the car will be equipped with a digital instrument panel, lane departure warning system, front electric seats, three-zone climate control and unique wheels.
Interestingly, the Audi Q3 40 TFSI is only $ 2,000 more in the US than the Audi A3 sedan. The cost of the new item will be $ 34,000. At the same time, the crossover will be able to accelerate from standstill to 100 km / h in just 7.4 seconds and has a top speed of 220 km / h.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles