Audi plans to release Audi TT another yearMay 9, 2020
The automaker Audi is going to extend the release of its TT models until next year.
This news pleased the fans of the brand. Everyone has the opportunity to place an order for the desired model, and a little later, the masters will make room for electric crossovers and sedans. According to the developers, throughout the year new TTs and TTSs will go on sale. Cars of 2021 will be equipped with standard equipment.
So, the equipment list includes nappa leather seats, Bang & Olufsen audio system, as well as navigation. The car will be driven by a 2.0-liter unit with a capacity of 228 hp, which works together with an automatic gearbox with dual clutch and all-wheel drive quattro. As for the color palette of models, new shades of Chronos Gray and Navarra Blue will appear.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green