Audi owner ruins his car in an attempt to change body colorSeptember 10, 2020
In the US, the owner of an Audi A5 decided to update his car, giving it a new look. At the same time, the car body is now damaged – it will be very difficult to restore it.
The photo was published by the DreamWraps tuning studio on Facebook, where the owner of the car asked to save the exterior of the vehicle.
At one time, the body of the Audi A5 was covered with the so-called liquid rubber, which is an alternative styling tool and is applied directly to the factory paintwork. The owner decided to return his car to its original appearance and get rid of the cover.
To do this, he used paint thinner, which he applied to the car and covered it with a tarp for several days. When the motorist checked the result of “soaking”, the unfortunate Audi was left without even the factory paint, and the body looked like the car had burned out.
After that, the would-be craftsman applied another layer of liquid rubber to save the situation. But he did not gain a foothold, so he had to seek help from specialists. The result is still unknown – the masters are still working on the project.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos