Audi on wheels of plywood trying to ride sidewaysFebruary 12, 2019
The Hoonigans team decided to check whether the car could ride on wooden wheels. To do this, they took the Audi 200 and sheets of plywood.
Later, already on the racetrack, The Hoonigans checked how effectively a car could brake and go through a bunch of turns. During the experiment, it turned out that it was very difficult to stop the car on plywood wheels.
Previously, The Hoonigans changed the steering of the Jeep SUV, turned a children’s bed into a real car, and also cut the Volvo V60 station wagon in half, installing a tubular frame with wheels from a shopping cart behind it.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires