Audi is testing the Q8 with a plug-in hybrid moduleApril 4, 2019
The new crossover is tested in winter conditions. In the Audi Q8 lineup, there is already a version with a “soft” hybrid system. Now, apparently, one more hybrid should join it. This is indicated by the charging port located on the right rear fender. In the lower left corner of the windshield there is a yellow mark, indicating that the prototype is equipped with a hybrid system.
According to rumors, the Audi Q8 can use a 3.0-liter V6 with an electric motor mounted on a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox. The total power will be 367 hp (274 kW) and 500 Nm of torque. In a fully electric mode, it is likely to be able to travel up to 40 km if it receives a standard 14.1 kW / h for Audi hybrid batteries.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus