Audi is preparing to introduce the flagship crossover Q9January 11, 2020
The brand is going to release a new model in 2020.
Audi plans to expand its line of crossovers with the new flagship Q9 model with three rows of seats inside and powerful units.
Already at the end of this year, Audi wants to show a new crossover Q9. In the lineup of the German company, the novelty will find its place slightly higher than a couple of Q7 / Q8 crossovers and will be larger than them in size. The flagship will acquire the third row of seats that the brand needs to compete successfully with other representatives of the German car market – the new generation Mercedes-Benz GLS and BMW X7.
In addition, in the future there is a possibility that the Q9 will have a “charged” RS modification equipped with an engine with a return of about 600 horsepower. Audi can also show the reincarnation of the TT model with four doors in 2021. The car will come to replace two current models at once – A3 Sportback and A5 Sportback.
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network
- The tests captured the crossover Ford Explorer in the off-road version of FX4
- Shelby GT500CR or a refurbished legend with a carbon body