Audi introduced the charged crossover SQ2September 14, 2019
At its stand in Frankfurt, the German automaker introduced the “charged” version of the Audi Q2 crossover.
The Audi SQ2 version differs from the standard version by a more aggressive appearance, which is emphasized by new bumpers with large air intakes, an updated grille with an RS nameplate, as well as a neat spoiler over the tailgate.
As for the interior of the Audi SQ2, it is borrowed from the standard version, but differs in contrasting door panels, and the same elements on the center console. The main difference was the D-shaped sports steering wheel.
For the performance of the SQ2 meets the 2.0-liter gasoline engine with a turbocharger of 300 hp. power, which is transmitted through a 7-speed S tronic “robot” with two clutches on both axles through the proprietary quattro all-wheel drive system.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos