Audi introduced the charged cross SQ7 TDIJuly 22, 2019
The diesel version received some updates similar to the previously shown Q7, but also acquired sporting details in the interior.
In addition to new headlights, another grille and trunk lid, a charged crossover received side mirrors made of aluminum, the same cast aluminum wheels measuring 20 inches and four exhaust pipes with chrome lining.
As for the interior, there are buyers waiting for sports seats, MMI plus system with touch controls and Amazon Alexa with voice.
Under the hood of the SQ7 TDI, a diesel “eight” is installed with two turbochargers and a four-liter electric charger. The supercharger feeds the 48-volt onboard electrical system. It should be noted that the entire updated line of Q7 is equipped with soft hybrids. Power – 435 hp and 900 Nm.
Included with the power plant are the base eight-speed automatic transmission for it tiptronic and permanent quattro four-wheel drive with Torsen center differential. With such components, the cross accelerates to “weave” in 4.8 seconds. The maximum speed is 250 km / h.
Audi promises to release the SQ7 TDI into the European market this September. The cost starts from 94,900 euros.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published