Audi introduced in Frankfurt Q3 45 TFSISeptember 14, 2019
At its stand in Frankfurt, the German manufacturer demonstrated the Audi Q3 45 TFSI with a 2.0-liter engine.
The performance of the new compact crossover from Audi meets the 2.0-liter turbo engine with 227 hp. power, which is quite popular among other Volkswagen Group cars. A 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission is used as the transmission. This “filling” allows the crossover to accelerate from zero to 100 kph in 6.3 seconds.
Audi Q3 45 TFSI received an updated rather restrained and concise appearance, which is successfully emphasized by a set of alloy wheels for 19 inches, an octagonal radiator grille and expressive front optics.
The crossover interior from Ingolstadt boasts a digital instrument panel and a large touch screen infotainment system with a large display.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system