Audi held talks with Robert KubicaSeptember 16, 2019
The head of the motorsport division of Audi Dieter Gass said that he had negotiations with managers of Robert Kubica.
According to rumors, the Polish driver will leave Formula 1 at the end of this year and will go to the German DTM body championship.
“Kubica is, of course, an interesting racer. I did not communicate with him personally, but I talked with his management, ”Motorsport-Total quoted Gass as saying. – However, it is too early to talk about our composition of the pilots for the next season. Each of our riders this year went up to the podium and scored a lot of points, so it will be difficult to part with any of them. ”
- Searches carried out at Continental’s German offices
- FCA may resurrect a long-forgotten model name
- GM threatens release of Nikola Badger electric pickup truck
- Red Bull will independently produce motors until 2026
- Subaru Forester Sport gets a new turbocharged engine