Audi held talks with Robert KubicaSeptember 16, 2019
The head of the motorsport division of Audi Dieter Gass said that he had negotiations with managers of Robert Kubica.
According to rumors, the Polish driver will leave Formula 1 at the end of this year and will go to the German DTM body championship.
“Kubica is, of course, an interesting racer. I did not communicate with him personally, but I talked with his management, ”Motorsport-Total quoted Gass as saying. – However, it is too early to talk about our composition of the pilots for the next season. Each of our riders this year went up to the podium and scored a lot of points, so it will be difficult to part with any of them. ”
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers