Audi held talks with Robert KubicaSeptember 16, 2019
The head of the motorsport division of Audi Dieter Gass said that he had negotiations with managers of Robert Kubica.
According to rumors, the Polish driver will leave Formula 1 at the end of this year and will go to the German DTM body championship.
“Kubica is, of course, an interesting racer. I did not communicate with him personally, but I talked with his management, ”Motorsport-Total quoted Gass as saying. – However, it is too early to talk about our composition of the pilots for the next season. Each of our riders this year went up to the podium and scored a lot of points, so it will be difficult to part with any of them. ”
- Mercedes headquarters in the US will work from home all year
- Ford introduced a special version of the ST-Line for the Crossover Edge
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Mustang received a 900-horsepower engine
- Firefighters warned about the risk of a bottle exploding in a car
- New graphene carbon will be three times cheaper and it will change the auto industry