Audi has released details of the new Audi RS E-tron GTNovember 5, 2020
The new RS E-tron GT will be Audi’s most powerful production model with two electric motors with a combined output of 637 hp.
Audi has detailed its new RS E-tron GT ahead of its official debut early next year, confirming that the electric car will be its most powerful production model.
The flagship version of the electric grand tourer we saw in prototype form will use two engines to produce up to 637 hp. power, which is about 26 hp. more than the R8 Performance. Recall that the latter uses a naturally aspirated 5.2-liter V10.
However, this performance metric is only available in certain cases where maximum power is required for a short period of time. Under normal driving conditions, the front RS E-tron GT engine with 235 hp. and a 449 hp rear engine. collectively provide 590 hp output. and 830 Nm of torque.
However, Audi did not reveal how quickly its new flagship electric car will accelerate to 100 km / h, but we are confident that the model will be released in 3.5 seconds. At the same time, it is expected that the power reserve of the novelty will be about 400 km.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck