Audi for the first time brings to the test the new S3 SedanJuly 3, 2019
The next-generation Audi A3 is spotted on the road. Apparently, this is an option S3 with four doors.
The front of the sedan will be the same as the hatchback. Large air intakes at the corners add similarities to the S3. The roofline looks very similar to the top of the current version. In addition, A3 is similar to a smaller version of the current A4, when viewed in profile. The manufacturer also added new rims. At the rear is a new rear diffuser with dual exhaust system and slim taillights.
Under the hood, the Audi S3 will presumably be a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine. It provides power from 300 hp (224 kW) up to 320 hp (239 kW). Since the S3 is a sporty version, it will get the all-wheel drive system.
It is expected that the Audi A3 premiere will take place on the European market by the end of the year, and the S3 will be presented next year.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry