Audi e-tron Sportback wins top safety ratingJuly 23, 2020
Previously, a similar rating was given to the classic Audi e-tron. The e-tron Sportback even surpassed the standards for maximum rating.
The electric car Audi e-tron Sportback was rated for road safety. The assessment is carried out by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety – according to the results, the car received the score “2020 Top Safety Pick +”, which is the best indicator. To achieve this high rating, a vehicle must score at least “Good” in six body areas when tested for impact resistance. These areas include a variety of frontal impact options, side impact, roof loading, seating and head restraints.
Audi’s new electric crossover coped well with these tests. In addition, it is worth noting the “Good” point for the proprietary Matrix Design LED headlights and “Excellent” for the operation of the automatic emergency braking system. Recall that Audi technology is able to recognize pedestrians and cyclists at speeds of 85 km / h, and other cars at speeds up to 250 km / h.
Audi vehicles have been successfully passing safety tests lately, with high scores for the 2019 e-tron, the new Audi A6 and the Allroad A6.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles