Audi E-Tron mini-electro-concept will be presented in GenevaJanuary 26, 2019
True, motorists will show only the concept of a mini-electrocross, but company representatives were quick to assure that the production model is practically no different from its prototype.
Thus, E-Tron should open a new niche for compact electric crossovers, in which he will not have a competitor until the release of Tesla Model Y and Volvo XC40.
On the power plants and speed characteristics of the new information has not yet been, but it became known that the Audi E-Tron will receive the platform MEB, on which some Volkswagen cars are built, thus becoming the first crossover built on this platform.
The salon will use the latest materials and advanced design, which will include a fully digital dashboard and an abundance of touch screens.
It is also not excluded that under the hood he will have a complex of lithium-ion rechargeable batteries for 48, 60 or 80 kWh, providing a compact crossover range of up to 500 km.
The first copies of the Audi E-Tron electric should go on sale no earlier than next year.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery