Audi E-tron GT will show in the fallMarch 13, 2020
Representatives of Audi officially announced that the updated electrified sedan E-tron GT in serial modification will be shown at the motor show in Los Angeles in the fall of 2020.
The electric car is created on the modern Porsche Taycan platform. From a single battery charge, drivers can travel up to 400 kilometers. Using special chargers, you can charge the car up to 80% in almost 20 minutes. If you use an ordinary outlet for this procedure, you need twice as much time. The power of an electrified car will be 582 horsepower. Together with the installation, an automatic transmission and a front-wheel drive system will work.
Recall that by 2025, automakers plan to increase the model line of brands to 25 cars. This will allow them to take a significant step in the field of creating modern electric vehicles that meet the basic requirements of safety and reliability.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI