Audi e-tron can come out with a vegan interiorMay 11, 2019
The company said it is considering equipping an electric crossover with a interior made of vegan materials, which will make the Audi e-tron even more environmentally friendly.
According to project manager Matt Mostafai, Audi received several requests for such an e-tron design. “We had several requests for this. And, of course, moving forward, we are considering new types of materials for decoration, which will be more environmentally friendly. If you remember, the e-tron GT received a completely vegan interior from recycled materials. We used fishing nets and the like, ” – said Mostafai.
Recently, many manufacturers offer buyers options of synthetic leather, which act as an alternative to the traditional finish of genuine leather.
Audi recently launched its first e-tron shipments to European customers. In 2019, it was planned to sell 55,830 electric crossovers, but subsequently plans were reduced to 45,242 Audi e-tron.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus