Audi e-tron can come out with a vegan interiorMay 11, 2019
The company said it is considering equipping an electric crossover with a interior made of vegan materials, which will make the Audi e-tron even more environmentally friendly.
According to project manager Matt Mostafai, Audi received several requests for such an e-tron design. “We had several requests for this. And, of course, moving forward, we are considering new types of materials for decoration, which will be more environmentally friendly. If you remember, the e-tron GT received a completely vegan interior from recycled materials. We used fishing nets and the like, ” – said Mostafai.
Recently, many manufacturers offer buyers options of synthetic leather, which act as an alternative to the traditional finish of genuine leather.
Audi recently launched its first e-tron shipments to European customers. In 2019, it was planned to sell 55,830 electric crossovers, but subsequently plans were reduced to 45,242 Audi e-tron.
- Changan showed the interior of the crossover CS55 Plus
- Range Rover Evoque LWB Aheads Its Big Debut In China
- Spotify has come up with a car device called the Car Thing
- Toyota’s new electric crossover to be named Toyota BZ4X
- Old Dodge Ram converted into a RV