Audi brought to the test the new electric car Audi e-Tron Q4April 15, 2020
The German automaker has begun testing its new electric e-Tron Q4 electric crossover.
It is known that the car is based on the MEB model platform, on which the rest of the brand’s electric cars will then be assembled. The new model is equipped with electric motors, the total return of which is 300 hp These units work in conjunction with all-wheel drive.
In order to accelerate to 100 kph of an electric car, just 6.3 seconds is enough. As for the energy reserve of the battery, it is 450 km. According to the manufacturer, the serial production of the Audi e-Tron Q4 will begin at the beginning of next year.
- New Audi RS E-Tron GT spotted during tests
- Audi and FAW to launch joint production of electric vehicles in China
- Byton unveils new electric hatchback
- Ford has updated the compact sedan Ford Escort
- Ford has doubted the quality of its Mustang Mach-E