Audi announces 6 new RS modelsAugust 21, 2019
Audi until the end of 2019 will present six new or updated “charged” cars from the RS line. This was reported by the press service of the German brand.
In particular, we are talking about sports crossovers RS Q3 and RS Q3 Sportback, which will be equipped with a 2.5-liter supercharged five-cylinder engine with a capacity of about 400 horsepower.
In addition, it is possible that this year the company from Ingolstadt will present the RS7 Sportback sports hatchback, equipped with a four-liter V8 that produces about 600 forces. This engine can also become part of a hybrid installation, the output of which will increase to 700 forces. It is also known that the Germans are testing the “charged” station wagon RS6 Avant with the same power unit that will be installed on the RS7 Sportback.
Finally, a sports modification of the flagship crossover Q8, as well as a “hot” version of the RS4 Avant station wagon, may soon debut. Such a car will be equipped with a 2.9-liter V6 engine, issuing 444 horsepower.
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future