Audi and Mercedes will resume production in EuropeApril 9, 2020
According to the latest data, it became known that Mercedes, as well as Audi hopes to resume work at its European enterprises by the end of this month.
However, all this will depend on further pandemic countermeasures in a few weeks. Mercedes is about to launch its engine assembly business. The company’s plan is to arrange the supply of key parts for real assembly plants. With this in mind, the carmaker’s engine plants and the Kamenz EV battery station will begin ramping up production on April 20. After that, work will again begin at Mercedes automobile enterprises located in Sindelfingen and Bremen.
Also, a company representative said that the plant in Sindelfingen, where the E-class and S-class are assembled, and Bremen (C-Class, GLC, EQC), most likely, will not be launched until April 27. As for Audi, it has similar plans, since its home plant in Ingolstadt, too, will not be able to resume work on April 27.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid