Audi A8L sedans receive Fleet Series special seriesOctober 2, 2019
Such German sedans are available for purchase with a gasoline engine or diesel. Prices for the Audi A8L in the special Fleet Series for corporate customers can already be found on the official website of the brand.
The diesel Audi L 45 TDI receives a three-liter 249-horsepower diesel engine. Such a sedan became available for order in April this year. A car from the Fleet Series series boasts front and rear seats with a ventilation system and massage function, all-round cameras, an automatic parking system, etc.
The Audi A8 L 55 TFSI sedan drives a three-liter gasoline engine with a return of 340 horsepower. In its arsenal, cars in this series have a spectacular panoramic roof, a digital TV tuner, as well as an entertainment system for rear passengers, consisting of two removable Audi Tablet tablets.
Recall, according to estimates from AEB experts, from January to August, Russians purchased 9,931 cars with the Audi logo, which corresponds to last year’s level.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires