Audi A8L sedans receive Fleet Series special seriesOctober 2, 2019
Such German sedans are available for purchase with a gasoline engine or diesel. Prices for the Audi A8L in the special Fleet Series for corporate customers can already be found on the official website of the brand.
The diesel Audi L 45 TDI receives a three-liter 249-horsepower diesel engine. Such a sedan became available for order in April this year. A car from the Fleet Series series boasts front and rear seats with a ventilation system and massage function, all-round cameras, an automatic parking system, etc.
The Audi A8 L 55 TFSI sedan drives a three-liter gasoline engine with a return of 340 horsepower. In its arsenal, cars in this series have a spectacular panoramic roof, a digital TV tuner, as well as an entertainment system for rear passengers, consisting of two removable Audi Tablet tablets.
Recall, according to estimates from AEB experts, from January to August, Russians purchased 9,931 cars with the Audi logo, which corresponds to last year’s level.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021