Audi A4 bestseller celebrates 25th anniversaryMay 15, 2019
For the first time the model with the “A4” index appeared in the distant 1994, since then, more than 7.5 million copies have been produced worldwide in various trim levels. Today, the fifth generation is in production.
Since its entry into the market, the Audi A4 model has been in great demand, still remaining the company’s bestseller. Last year, 344,600 units of the model were sold, and since the start of production, more than 7.5 million units have been produced. Now the press office has published a holiday message with a notification of the 25th anniversary.
“For a quarter of a century, the Audi A4 has remained a brand symbol with four rings to a greater extent than any other model. For the Ingolstadt plant, the Audi A4 is also a key product, ”says Albert Meyer, director of the Ingolstadt plant.
Model Audi A4 is available for purchase in almost every corner of the world. The main places of production are plants in Germany – in Ingolstadt and Neckarsulm. The company also has several localized production sites for different markets.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions