Audi A4 and A5 cars will receive all-wheel drive systemMay 7, 2020
In addition to this innovation, German sedans will receive a number of improvements aimed at efficiency and more comfortable driving.
Audi spoke about the new items for the new A4 sedan, A5 coupe and Sportback model. Information was released on Thursday, May 7. Luxury cars will get more power through the use of the latest technology. It is noteworthy that Audi does not stop and continues to work on cars even after their premiere.
So, all models that have four-cylinder engines will receive a soft hybrid with a 12-volt generator. Such an update will provide the engine with even more attractive dynamics at the time of launch. Also, developers expect significant fuel savings, especially in urban areas.
In addition to the hybrid component, such motors will receive an increase in power of 13 hp.
There was also information that some cars will receive an all-wheel drive system already in the basic version. This is in particular about the A4 40 and A5 Sportback 40 models. At the moment, the cost of the new A5 Sportback 40 in the basic version is $ 42,795, and dealers are asking for $ 44,995 for the A5 Sportback 45 modification.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station