Audi A3 sedan gets a lengthened versionSeptember 25, 2020
Audi stretches the A3 sedan. The longer A3 L variant increases in length by 5 centimeters, which is good news for backseat passengers.
In April this year, Audi unveiled the next generation of the A3 sedan. At 4.5 meters long, the new A3 is already 4 centimeters longer than its predecessor, but this new larger version adds a small but nice detail.
According to the press service of the German brand, the new sedan Audi A3 L 4.55 meters long is exactly 5 centimeters longer than the European model. The wheelbase of the A3 L has grown by four centimeters to 2.68 meters. These extra centimeters increase the space in the rear rows of seats.
As you would expect, the A3 L is focused exclusively on the Chinese car market, where brands such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Peugeot and of course Audi are successfully selling their longer versions of European models. A direct competitor to the stretched Audi A3 L is the extended version of the Mercedes A-Class, which is 7 cm longer than the A3 L.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura