Atlas-based Geely pickup truck showed liveSeptember 1, 2020
It became known that the Chinese automaker Geely presented its new pickup at home.
This model was built on the basis of the Atlas Pro SUV, and the novelty will be on sale before the end of this year. Note that the car will be produced under the subsidiary brand Farizon Auto. From the initial version of the SUV, this pickup will stand out for its shape of the radiator grill, and in the back there will be a cargo area and company emblem. The interior of the pickup will be the same as that of the Geely Boyue.
The list of equipment will also include new LED optics, 360-degree video cameras, as well as a sliding awning and 18-inch wheels. The car will be driven by a 1.8-liter V4 JLE-4G18TDC gasoline turbo engine with 184 hp. This unit is combined with a double-clutch robotized transmission and front-wheel drive.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021