Atelier Wald Upgrades Maserati QuattroporteJune 10, 2020
Specialists from the company Wald finalized the Italian model Maserati Quattroporte.
Improvements Wald touched the front bumper Quattroporte, there are new LED running lights, in turn, the side “skirts” have become larger.
The rear diffuser received an integrated brake light in the middle in the style of F1 models, and on the sides there are double tailpipes of the exhaust system. At the back, in particular, they installed the logo of a Japanese studio.
For Quattroporte, tuners, in particular, have prepared various sets of wheels, including the V12-C, I12-C, T222-C and I11-C, the front ones are 9×22 inches and the rear ones are 10.5×22 inches. In addition, Wald improved engine sound through the installation of a new exhaust system with throttle control.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily