Atelier Wald has released a tuning package for the Mercedes-Benz S-ClassJanuary 5, 2020
For many years, the Black Bison nameplate has been used by Wald International tuning studios on cars of different automakers, and now it has gone to the Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
Focused on the S-Class W222, launched in 2017, the upgrade kit includes new front and rear bumper spoilers, side skirts, ventilated front fenders, a rack panel and a carbon fiber license plate holder.
Tuners also installed a stainless steel silencer on the S-Class. In addition, the car acquired black elements, a chrome radiator grille and the Wald and Black Bison logos on the trunk lid.
In addition to the gear lever made of carbon fiber, there are no other changes in the cabin. However, there are a large number of companies that will undertake the re-equipment of the interior and provide it with unique finishing touches. Tuners also did not increase the power of this model.
It is worth noting that Wald’s S-Class debut took place in December 2019 at the Osaka Motor Show in Japan, where the studio also showed other tuned cars from other automakers, including Toyota, Nissan and Suzuki.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos