Atelier TRD released an aggressive tuning package for Lexus LC in JapanJune 19, 2020
Tuning company TRD has prepared a package of improvements for the Lexus LC 500 in Japan.
A set of improvements includes a black front splitter, giving the model a more aggressive design, as well as side “skirts” of the same color. The kit also consists of a black rear spoiler and a rear diffuser.
But the most noticeable part of the tuning package is the carbon fiber lining installed behind the head restraints for the current LC500 Convertible convertible. As noted in the tuning company, they also reduce wind noise.
In addition, the tuners equipped the LC500 with aerodynamic side mirror housings. Atelier, in particular, offers a choice of 3 different sets of wheels. The first two have a similar design and are offered in shades of Diamond Gray Metallic and Ice Black, while the remaining one differs from them and is available in Lunamium Gun Metallic color.
The cost of the tuning package has not yet been disclosed, in addition, it is not known whether it will be available outside of Japan.
In addition, recently, experts at the Lumma tuning studio equipped the Audi RS Q8 cross with an aerodynamic carbon fiber body kit.
- Volkswagen unveils 300 hp Atlas Cross Sport GT crossover powered by Golf R
- Bugatti has released the last copy of the Divo hypercar worth € 5 million
- Toyota issues a ban on the resale of the 2022 Land Cruiser SUV
- American startup may be more expensive than Tesla
- Toyota top manager called electric cars evil