Atelier Spofec unveils modified Rolls-Royce Wraith Black BadgeApril 27, 2021
The German tuning studio has prepared a whole set of modifications for the Rolls-Royce Wraith Black Badge model.
The Spofec atelier, specializing in tuning cars of the Rolls-Royce brand, has presented a package of improvements called Overdose for the Wraith coupe in the Black Badge modification. Externally, the special Rolls-Royce Wraith Black Badge from Spofec can be distinguished by other bumpers with large air ducts designed to modernize aerodynamics, as well as by the side skirts and fenders.
In addition, the car was fitted with custom 22-inch wheels from Vossen, shod with 265/35 tires at the front and 295/30 at the rear.
Due to the installation of the N-Tronic module and the increased boost pressure, the power of the 6.6-liter petrol V12 biturbo engine was able to increase to 717 “horses” (986 Nm). The car accelerates to 100 kph in just 4.2 seconds, which is 0.3 seconds faster than the usual Wraith Black Badge, on which the engine produces 632 hp. (870 Nm).
In addition, the air suspension of the car has undergone significant revision. She received a control module that lowers the ground clearance by 40 mm at speeds up to 140 km / h.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km