Atelier Mugen has prepared a tuning kit for the Honda Civic hatchbackAugust 21, 2020
The Japanese company Mugen has developed a tuning kit for the Honda Civic.
The package includes a carbon fiber grille, front spoiler, rear diffuser, unique 19-inch wheels, sports exhaust system, low-temperature thermostat, new brake pads, LED taillights, carbon fiber side mirror housings and more.
The Japanese atelier notes that the diffuser can be combined not only with a sports exhaust system, but also with a standard analogue. The first, in turn, has a dynamic double hexagonal design.
As for the interior of the Civic, there are sports steering wheels, bucket seats, quick-change gearshift, engine start button, exclusive floor mats and other elements.
In addition, it was recently noted that the new generation Toyota Hilux has acquired tuning from GR. It should be emphasized that most of the improvements are intended to enhance the usability of this Japanese corporation’s pickup truck.
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric