Atelier MTM has prepared a 787-strong version of the crossover Audi RS Q8February 16, 2020
Tuning studio Motoren Technik Mayer has developed several packages for the fastest crossover brand Audi.
Recall that the standard model Audi RS Q8 has a 600-horsepower engine with a maximum torque of 800 Nm. Such parameters allow the car to gain the first 100 km/h in 3.8 seconds, which makes it the fastest crossover company Audi.
Motoren Technik Mayer experts offer customers two levels of retrofit RS Q8. The first of them involves the refinement of the electronic engine control unit, which boosts the power of the 4.0-liter “biturbo-eight” to 722 hp. and 950 Nm of torque. The second option also includes the modernization of the fuel system, which at the output gives 787 horsepower and 1030 Nm of maximum torque.
The first tuning package from Motoren Technik Mayer will cost 4 thousand 250 euros, and the second – 9 thousand 999 euros. You can also buy a guarantee: for a period of two years it will cost 1 thousand 100 euros, and if you take three years, you will have to pay 2 thousand 100 euros
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI