Atelier Mansory offers to purchase a Bugatti Chiron modernized by them for…June 9, 2019
The French hypercar, which received a rather unusual tuning from the German company Mansory, is offered at a price of 4,781,360 dollars
Mansory managed to stir up the automobile world at the Geneva Motor Show this year, showing quite a few modifications for luxury and very expensive cars. You may remember the weird Italian Lamborghini Urus Venatus crossover or the ambiguous German Mercedes-AMG S63 convertible. Special attention deserves the French hypercar Bugatti Chiron in the version of Centuria.
In my opinion, this car modification cannot be called a successful attempt to make the Bugatti hypercar even more attractive
The guys from Mansory installed additional carbon fiber body parts wherever possible. The German tuner, known for its extravagant creations, which are by no means common to everyone, also modified the exhaust system.
It is noteworthy that the updated interior of Bugatti Chiron has become more like a pastry shop. Keep in mind, it will be a very expensive pastry shop, because the guys from Mansory appreciated the resulting car is not much not a little at 4,781,360 dollars
Not so long ago, we wrote about the Lamborghini Urus crossover from the Mansory studio.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV