Atelier Hofele has released a modified Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 CoupeNovember 10, 2020
The company’s specialists have already finalized the usual GLE Coupe, and now they have taken up its “charged” version.
Hofele presented its first project based on the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe a few months ago, and has now shown how its charged version of the GLE 53 Coupe can be modified. As always, Hofele customers receive a vehicle that has been completely customized with unique hand-crafted parts.
The novelty is distinguished by a two-tone body color, new bumpers and a radiator grille, as well as Hofele nameplates installed instead of the standard Mercedes-AMG. In addition, this car differs from the standard crossover with 22-inch Hofele 22 Mythos rims.
The interior is finished in perforated Nappa leather and contrasting Alcantara. A lot of attention has been paid to details – even small metal elements are engraved with the atelier’s logo. The technical part of the crossover remained intact. The cost of the modifications is not known.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021