Atelier AC Schnitzer upgrades Toyota Supra CoupeNovember 28, 2019
Tuners from AC Schnitzer, specializing in the refinement of BMW models, showed a new project based on the Toyota Supra.
AC Supra has acquired an aggressive front splitter, which looks much more threatening compared to the production model. No less aggressive is the new fixed rear wing, also the car was equipped with five-spoke wheels of 20 inches and even a new front license plate holder.
The Japanese coupe is technically unified with the new generation of the BMW Z4 roadster, now the tuning studio has introduced a set of engine improvements of 3.0 liters, the performance of which will increase from 340 to 400 hp. The car also has a sports exhaust system and a 25 mm lowered suspension.
In turn, in the cabin you can notice new sports accessories and aluminum pedals.
It should be mentioned that the all-wheel drive Toyota Camry debuted in Los Angeles earlier. This car is designed for the American market.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan