Atelier ABT has built a 800-hp boatJanuary 25, 2019
Rigid-hull inflatable boat received carbon finish and special coloring
The German company ABT Sportsline in collaboration with the Italian shipyard SACS built a special version of the high-speed boat Strider 11 – Strider 11 ABT Sport Master. A rigid inflatable boat will come out in 10 copies, will receive decorative details from carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic and a total output of 800 horsepower motors.
Strider 11 ABT Sport Master is distinguished by inflatable balloons in black carbon, matte black hull and deck. ABT’s design package provides for finishing the inside of the boat with carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic. ABT Individual Division worked on the exterior of the boat, which also developed the design of the engine compartment.
SACS Strider 11 is equipped with two Mercury Diesel TDI 4.2 V8 engines, the total power of which is 740 horsepower. ABT engineers are already working on an ABT Power power boosting unit to bring the output to 800 forces. For a special sound of the boat meets the exhaust volume control system.
The price of the basic Strider 11 ABT Sport Master will be 397,300 euros, and with a full set of options – 417,450 euros
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version