At the Web showed the updated unique Mercedes-Benz G500 4 × 4 convertibleMay 9, 2019
The car has recently only possesses a tented roof, with lowered risers, a powerful off-road suspension and many additional improvements. All this is driven by a forced engine of 850 forces.
Jon Olson is a famous Swedish skier, also known for his love of tuning cars. Now in his personal blog on Youtube a video with a modified version of the Mercedes-Benz G500 4 × 4 was published. The project itself was completed last year, but now received some improvements.
Now the car has the appearance of a full-fledged off-road vehicle without a roof with lowered windshield struts. This was done so that the SUV could drive into the underground parking lots of Monaco. The video shows a fabric roof that can protect against rain. In addition, the car became completely white, instead of camouflage coloring.
As the power unit used tuned stock V8 engine with a working volume of 4.0-liter. After a number of improvements, power from 422 horsepower and 610 Nm of torque increased to 850 power.
However, most of the elements of the body made of carbon fiber, including a tailor-made Brabus snorkel.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos