At the motorcycle show showed a limited turbocharged AMB1November 13, 2019
At the EICMA 2019 motor show, they presented the result of a collaboration of two premium companies Aston Martin and Brough Superior, in honor of the centenary of Brough Superior motorcycle production. They decided to release a truly unique product.
The motorcycle was named AMB1 and became the first Aston Martin two-wheeled vehicle. However, the brand known for its cars was engaged only in the design of the bike, and the entire technical part fell on the shoulders of Brough Superior.
The motorcycle received a 997 cc V-twin engine with a turbine. The power plant has reached 180 horsepower.
Moreover, the bike received an “Fior” anti-bleak front suspension and radial brakes designed specifically for this model. All panels and fairings are made of carbon fiber, so the weight of the motorcycle has been significantly reduced and reaches 180 kg.
It is reported that the motorcycle will be released in a limited edition of 100 copies and will go on sale within the fourth quarter of this year. The bike will be sold at a cost of $ 108 thousand, those interested in purchasing can now sign up on the waiting list.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets