At the Geneva Motor Show Peugeot will present a new logo for electric vehiclesFebruary 25, 2019
The company plans to release a large number of electric models, which implies the development of a special image emphasizing their benefits. The line is promised to expand by 2023.
The Geneva Motor Show will feature a new company logo, specially designed for Peugeot electric models. It will be a variation on an existing theme that Peugeot has been using for almost 10 years. “The Motion & e-Motion style that we introduce embodies our vision of what we would like to reflect in our brand,” says David Peel, Managing Director of Peugeot UK.
The first electric car from Peugeot will be released by the end of this year. In addition, by the same date, the company will introduce hybrid systems with plug-in for Peugeot 3008 and 508.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones