At the Geneva Motor Show Peugeot will present a new logo for electric vehiclesFebruary 25, 2019
The company plans to release a large number of electric models, which implies the development of a special image emphasizing their benefits. The line is promised to expand by 2023.
The Geneva Motor Show will feature a new company logo, specially designed for Peugeot electric models. It will be a variation on an existing theme that Peugeot has been using for almost 10 years. “The Motion & e-Motion style that we introduce embodies our vision of what we would like to reflect in our brand,” says David Peel, Managing Director of Peugeot UK.
The first electric car from Peugeot will be released by the end of this year. In addition, by the same date, the company will introduce hybrid systems with plug-in for Peugeot 3008 and 508.
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration
- New BMW X8 spotted on public roads
- Lucid will compete with Tesla for the title of the fastest electric car
- Nissan launches fourth generation Rogue
- Tesla became a mining company