At the Frankfurt Motor Show introduced an all-terrain variation of the Skoda KaroqSeptember 16, 2019
The Czech company presented its compact crossover Skoda Karoq in the modification of Scout.
From the basic Skoda Karoq crossover, the look of the Scout variant is distinguished by silver trim on sills and bumpers, tinted rear windows, and also nameplates with a special version on the front wings. Already in the basic variation, all the optics are LED, and 18-inch Braga wheels are prescribed in the extended wheel arches, and you can optionally get 19-inch Crater wheels.
Salon Skoda Karoq Scout flaunts a digital dashboard, media system with support for 4G LTE and Wi-Fi, special seat covers with contrasting seams, as well as the inscription Scout, as well as leather-wrapped steering wheel and stainless steel inserts on the pedals. The boot volume of the car is 521 liters, and if you fold the rear seats, you can get 1,630 liters.
In picking Skoda Karoq Scout is a four-wheel drive and a motor to choose from. The first of these is a 1.5-liter gasoline turbo engine that can produce 150 hp. and 250 Nm of torque. And the second is a 2.0-liter diesel unit with two power versions – 150 or 190 hp. Together with the power plants, a 6-speed manual transmission or 7-band robot with two clutches will work.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system